RASPBERRY TOSCA BITES
Cinnamon bun in a juicy and cake!
Macros per bite: 375 calories, 3g net carbs, 36g fat, 8g protein
INGREDIENTS: 8 pieces
7.8 oz (220g) butter
1 1/4 cup (3 dl) almond flour
2/3 cup + 2 tbsp (2 dl) erythritol
1/4 cup (0,5 dl) Sukrin Gold (brown sugar replacement)
1 tbsp cinnamon (+ 1,5 tbsp for topping)
1 tsp cardamom
1 tsp bourbon vanilla extract
1 tbsp Sukrin gold (sweetener)
1. Set the oven on 175°C/347°F
2. Melt the butter and let cool a bit.
3. Add the eggs, flour, sweeteners, cardamom, 1 tbsp cinnamon, vanilla in a bowl and blend carefully together. Blend in the melted butter.
4. Take out about 1,5 dl of the mix and add to a separate little bowl. And add the rest of the mix in a round baking form with removable edge.
5. Blend in the rest of the cinnamon and 1 tbsp Sukrin Gold (brown sugar) in the cakemix you set aside. Add to a plastic bag and cut an edge and spritz the cinnamon mix in a spiral pattern on top of the cake.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
7. I served it with salted caramel sauce and some whipped cream. Enjoy!
Written by Camilla Henriksen