This low carb recipe for keto pizza is amazing! You'll never want to have regular wheat pizza again. The pizza bottom is made of almond flour and mozzarella cheese. Low carb and keto friendly and it's gluten free.
Macros: 1/4 of this makes about 500 calories and 6 g net carbs. 31 g of fat and 24 g of protein.
6 ounces mozzarella cheese
½ cup almond flour
1 tsp psyllium husk
2 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp fresh Parmesan cheese
1 large egg
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
Sugarfree and low carb tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 400F°/200C°
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add an egg and mix it up.
2. Melt the cheese in a bowl in the microwave for 50 sek, then add the cream cheese on top.
3. Add the cheese to the dry ingredients and mix it all up with your hands until it’s a dough.
4. Roll it out thin and bake the crust for 10 minutes until golden.
5. Take out and add the topping, tomato sauce, mozzarella, onions, salami and bake for another 8-10 minutes. Add the basil on top and have a party in your mouth!!
Written by Camilla Henriksen