You would never believe that these low carb keto chocolate chip cookies with a peanut butter cheesecake filling is made completely without sugar and grains.
Macros per sandwich is: 600 calories, 3g net carbs, 40g fat, 10g protein. These cookies are HUGE but you can make them half the size if you feel that suits you better.
INGREDIENTS: 6 sandwiches
2 cups (5dl) almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
3.5 oz. (100g) butter
3 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp erythritol sweetener
Few drops vanilla extract
1,5 oz. (40 g) sugar free chocolate chips
1 can coconut cream (the thick part)
1/3 cup (0,8 dl) peanut butter
3 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp erythritol
1. Set the oven on 350°F/175°C
2. Chop the chocolate and add all ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands until it becomes a dough.
3. Form into 10 balls and put on a baking a pan covered in a baking sheet. Flatten them out a bit with your hands or a fork.
4. Bake in the oven for 13 minutes. You don’t want them overbooked, rather slightly under baked to keep them soft and moist. Let cool before you remove them from the baking sheet.
5. Mix the cheesecake ingredients in a bowl and put some in the middle of two cookies. Put in freezer until firm! Enjoy!
Written by Camilla Henriksen