RASPBERRY TOSCA BITES
If you haven’t tried these tosca bites you’re in for a treat. The very sweet tosca goes so well together with the fresh taste of raspberries.
Macros per bite: 230 calories, 2g net carbs, 22g fat, 4g protein
INGREDIENTS: 10 pieces
2,2 oz. (60g) butter
1/4 cup (0,5 dl) milk
1/2 cup (1 dl) erytritol
1 large egg
1/2 cup (1 dl) almond flour
1/2 cup (1 dl) coconut flour
1/2 tsp ground bourbon vanilla bean
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup (1 dl) raspberries
Coconut tosca layer:
1 1/4 cup (3 dl) shredded coconut
(1/4 cup) (0,5 dl) fiber syrup honey
2 tbsp erythritol
1,4 oz. (40g) butter
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp (0,75 dl) cream
Pinch of salt
1. Set oven on 374°F/175°C
2. Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the milk. Set aside and let cool.
3. Mix egg and erythritol with an electrical mixer until white and fluffy. About ten minutes.
4. Sift in the flours, add vanilla and baking soda and blend together with a large spoon.
5. Add the butter milk and blend together.
6. Cover a baking tin with a baking sheet and spread the mixture in the bottom.
7. Spread the raspberries on top and bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
8. In the mean time we do the Tosca. Add all the ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium temperature. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes while stirring until it’s golden. Don’t let it burn in the bottom.
9. Take out the cake and and cover it with the Tosca and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Take out and let cool. Slice and serve!
Written by Camilla Henriksen