Ice cream on keto? Sugar free and low carb?
Oh yes it's for real! So go ahead, eat ice cream while staying in ketosis. And the best part, you dont need an ice cream machine for this one.
Macros per serving: 350 calories, 2,5g net carbs, 35g fat, 6g protein.
INGREDIENTS: 8 servings
2 cups (5 dl) heavy cream
3 egg yolks
1/3 cup (0,8 dl) erythritol
2 tbsp melted sugarfree chocolate
3 tsp cocoa powder
3-4 tbsp peanut butter
Optional: chunks of peanut butter cheesecake dough
1/4 cup (0,5 dl) peanut butter
2 tsp butter
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp erythritol
1. ICE CREAM: Add egg yolks and erythritol in a bowl. Mix with an electrical mixer until as fluffy as can get. I did 8-10 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, mix cream until lightly whipped. Should be fluffy, not heavy whipped.
3. Mix in the melted chocolate and cocoa powder.
3. Slowly blend cream into egg yolks with a large spoon. You want to keep as much air as possible.
5. Carefully blend in peanut butter one tbsp at the time. Don’t do it perfectly, you want to find swirls of peanut butter :) 6. Throw in little chunks of peanut butter cheesecake dough.
6. Pour the mixture in a jar of some kind and put in the freezer overnight.
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
1. Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electrical mixer until fully blended and put in fridge for 10 minutes.